Okay I have to just say.... SERIOUSLY!!! Today has been such a bad day! To start things off I woke up late and couldn't remember if Robbie had kissed me goodbye, we flew out of bed and of course the kids took forever to get going! I got downstairs and discovered Robbie had not kissed me goodbye this morning because he was still home! He had fallen asleep in front of the TV! I guess I should start at yesterday afternoon, our furnace has been making really weird noises and so we finally turned it off last night for fear it was going to blow up the house... So I was really cold this morning. Robbie got up about 4:00 am to go turn on the fireplace to get some heat in here, thats where the Robbie was still home thing starts. So the kids finally got out the door and I made a phone call to my brother in law who works for a heating and air company and told him I needed someone to come look at my furnace, well someone came and informed me we needed to buy a new furnace! NOT CHEAP! Then I went to have my car inspected(which was overdue but because of everything that has been going on it was the last thing on my mind) and found out that I needed a new tire! But it did pass after getting that! I told the lady that that was the best news I had had all day and she told me I need to get more good news! SHE WAS RIGHT! To top it all off I think my brakes are going out! I swear we just replaced them! HOPEFULLY TOMORROW IS BETTER!
No comments:
Post a Comment