My Cute Family

My Cute Family

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oh what a night



















Robbie and I always try to get away every few months for a night just the two of us. Well this time we decided to go to the Alaskan Inn up Ogden canyon. We have been there several times and just love it there. It is up in the mountains, quiet, beautiful! This time was no exception. We dropped the kiddo's off at Robbies parents at around 4 and headed up. We got there at around 6:00 and checked in then went to eat some dinner at the Grey Cliffs Lodge. If you havent ever eaten there you should at least once in your lifetime. It is a charming little house that they have converted into a restraunt. We had Prime rib! The best I have ever had! And they have this oatmeal pie that is sooo good! We ate so much I thought I would be sick! We went back to our cabin and relaxed the rest of the night. Soaked in the oversized jetted tub, watched some tv and just did nothing. SOOOO nice! We started getting the munchies and we were going to go down the cayon and get some snacks but it was sonowing so bad we didnt dare try it so we went to the lodge and got a soda instead since they were cleaned out of all their snacks. I slept great and had a great breakfast from the wonderful cooks at the inn. then we checked out and headed home. It was such a good get away... I needed it with my kids going off track and the busy week I have this week so it was so nice to go! Thanks Rob for always knowing when I really need to get away!

No comments:

Post a Comment