Has anybody heard this new song by Hillary Weeks? It is the best! I have to thank my cousin Aubrie for bringing it to me. I mean the day she made me listen to it I wasn't so happy about it because I bawled through the whole thing but it is the exact song to explain exactly how I feel right now in my life! With everything that has happened in the last year, I just have to say sometimes you just need to let me cry! Don't ask when I am going to stop and don't ask why just let me cry! It talks about how to believe everything happens for a reason and I truley believe that it does, even if we don't understand it right now. More than ever in my life I know that the Lord is in charge and he has our best interests in the things he does, and everything does happen for a reason. I am so thankful for the knowledge I have of forever families, if I didn't I don't know if I could make it through losing my uncle and everything else going on in my life right now. I am also so thankful for the Gospel in my life and to have the priesthood readily available to me when it seems like I just can't make it through one more day! I have much to be thankful for!
Call me, I miss you!!! :(
ReplyDelete