


This last weekend Rob and I were the host of a BBQ extravaganza! On Thursday night we had my cousin Aubrie and her family over. They had 6 people because they were missing 2 and my cousin Marnie was here from Oregan with her familt so 5 more people and our 5 on top of that made 16 people. We had a really good time! I love all the kids around and having my famliy here. I havent see Marnie in like 7 years so it was so good to see her! Then on Friday night we had Aubrie and her family over again plus the other 2 for a total of 8 and 5 of us and then our friends Chris and Lacey with there 6 , that made 19. And we had a ton of food! You never know when you feed a bunch of Tongans if you will run out of food or not so you plan for alot! I planned pretty good. Lacey just had a baby last month so I got to hold little Kingston, I am so baby hungry(for other peoples babies). We had a great weekend, full of family and friends and I loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment