
This is Josh's first baseball game. It was sooo cold but we finally got to play after already having 2 games cancelled. He got a really good hit on his first time up and then struck out on his second up. He also played 2nd base and out field. I was so proud of him and as you can see he looked so dang cute in his uniform! Hopefully we will win the next game!


Hey Brooke.I just ran in to your blog..I didn't know you were in to the bloging scene. Okay getting to my point. I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy Josh in my class. He always cracks me up.
ReplyDeleteWhat a little stud! Glad to see he doesn't have to wear a blue uniform :) Ryan can't wait for Scotty to be old enough for sports. Way to go Josh!
ReplyDeleteLisanne
He is so darn cute!!
ReplyDelete