skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Whitworth World
My Cute Family
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Principle Pride
I just had to say that I was so proud of Kylie yesterday. She got Principle pride at her school for always being willing to help others and never giving up. She is so sweet that the reason she got it didnt surprise me.
1 comment:
Malissa
February 12, 2009 at 10:51 AM
Kylie you are such a sweet girl! Congrats you deserve it!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Brooke Whitworth
West Jordan, Utah, United States
Mom of 3 married to Rob Whitworth.
View my complete profile
blogs I follow!
Welcome to the South Side
Halloween 2011
14 years ago
Through the good days and bad
Meet the Teachers
16 years ago
The Nielsen Family
Jason, Mindy, Katie, Ethan
Crazy Ormond Clan
Cloward's World of Autism
Blog Archive
►
2011
(35)
►
July
(25)
►
June
(10)
►
2010
(6)
►
March
(6)
▼
2009
(28)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
▼
February
(4)
In Memory
I am Thankful for...
Where did my kids come from?
Principle Pride
►
January
(1)
Followers
Kylie you are such a sweet girl! Congrats you deserve it!
ReplyDelete